Friday, March 19, 2010

One of the Best Mens Stores in America?

We are surprised and honored to be considered one of the "best Mens Stores in America" along with these other amazing shops from around the country. Check out the site and vote for us...if you want, we'll buy you a beer:) Thanks!



So in the last week a few clients have asked me "What are the best Men's stores today?" I of course have my favorites, but like most things I post on my blog I look to you for more information and your opinion on the stores you love to support and call your favorite. So after seeing the success of Jake Davis's Best Mens' Style Blog post, I thought I'd do what all great artists do; steal the idea and add my own spin on it...

So, with that said, the image on here is not the end-all-be-all, post whoever you love to shop, online or brick and mortar... I'll add them up next Friday and give the winner a nice virtual pat on the back.
Choose 1, I'm making it harder... deal with it.

http://youhavebrokentheinternet.blogspot.com/

Subscribe via RSS | Subscribe via Email
shop @ ShopDetour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home